Thursday, January 7, 2010

Inspired by Love


I'm no chef. I'm just a mama inspired by love.


There have been many things that have inspired me to cook for our family but at the top of the list are our beautiful son, my amazing brothers (in-law), Beau at Traveling Bistro Austin and Buddy as well as my grandmothers. Here I intend to share my creations and inspirations and hope that I can entice you to cook at home for those that you love.

I began with a love of baking and moved onto “real food” not that long ago. I used to burn cereal! OK, not really, but after our son was born I pictured him smiling and playing in the kitchen while the aromas of his home cooked breakfast, lunch and dinner filled our home at each mealtime. I just knew he and daddy would also love to have home baked goodies for dessert. So here’s to my humble beginnings…

No comments:

Post a Comment